CPPFES2005A Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment – $130
Fire Extinguisher training.
This course is a unit nationally approved and accredited (CPPFES2005A Demonstrate first attack fire fighting equipment) and has been specifically designed to reduce the risk of fire through the promotion of fire safety awareness and basic fire training for all staff, or for individuals seeking basic fire safety awareness training
The course is composed of five sections:
- Introduction to WHS Act 2012
- Evacuation Procedures
- Hands on use of all Portable Extinguishers
- Introduction to Manual Handling
- Handouts included
This course is designed with flexibility, so it can be adapted to cater for special needs of the client.
- Chemistry of fire
- Basic Fire Prevention
- Fire Procedures
- Evacuation procedures (with practical work)
- Raising the fire alarm
- A demonstration on the use of portable fire fighting equipment
- Wallet Card
- All training resources (Extinguisher, fire pan etc)
- Multiple choice questions
- Practical demonstrations/skills observations
- Upon successful completion a Statement of Attainment and Walletcard will be issued for
CPPFES2005A Demonstrate first attack fire fighting equipment.
Valid for 2 years from the completion date.