PUAWER005B, PUAWER006B & PUAWER008B – COMBINED ACCREDITED WARDEN, CHIEF WARDEN AND EXTINGUISHER – $250
This course is a skills set made up of individual units of PUAWER005B – Operate as part of an Emergency Control Organisation (Fire Warden), PUAWER008B – Confine Small Workplace Emergencies (Fire Extinguisher) And PUAWER006B – Lead an emergency control organisation. Existing workers in any industry may benefit from this training as it is not industry specific.
- PUAWER005B – OPERATE AS PART OF AN EMERGENCY CONTROL ORGANISATION (FIRE WARDEN)
- PUAWER006B – LEAD AN EMERGENCY CONTROL ORGANISATION
- PUAWER008B – CONFINE SMALL WORKPLACE EMERGENCIES (FIRE EXTINGUISHER)
- Multiple choice & written questions
- Practical demonstrations/skills observations
- A4 Certificate
- All training resources (Extinguisher, fire pan etc)
Upon successful completion a Certificate will be issued for
- PUAWER005B – Operate as Part of an Emergency Control Organisation
- PUAWER006B – Lead an emergency control organisation
- PUAWER008B – Confine Small Workplace Emergencies.
Participants are required to re-certify every 2 years from their completion date to maintain currency.
*Please note that enclosed shoes are essential. The practical session can be viewed as physically challenging, therefore participants should be reasonably fit and able to lift and carry fire extinguishers and other safety equipment or chemical spill kits as required.
Course Dates Available