Perform rescue from a live LV panel – UETTDRRF06B – $130
Low Voltage Rescue (LVR)
This course is designed for those who require training to meet the legislative and industry requirements for Low Voltage Rescue in the workplace for live electrical work (low voltage meaning 1000 volts or lower).
This course does not include Rescue from High Voltage Installations.
Participants will be required to demonstrate their knowledge on safe rescue while working on low voltage conductors or equipment.
National Course Code
UETTDRRF06B – Perform rescue from a live panel
HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
The expected duration to complete this course is 6 hours face to face workshop.
This course is designed with flexibility, so it can be adapted to cater for special needs of the client.
- Low Voltage Rescue
- Legislation including NSW Code of Practice
- Control measures
- On Site Risk Assessment
- Low Voltage Rescue kits
- General rescue principles
- First Aid management for burns and other injuries
- Upon successful completion a Statement of Attainment and Walletcard will be issued for UETTDRRF06B – Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- LVR Manual
- Wallet Card
- All training resources (bandages, face shields, gloves, etc)
- Student support services
- Multiple choice questions
- Practical demonstrations/skills observations including the use of a Low Voltage Rescue kit
- Completion of reports
UETTDRRF06B – Perform rescue from a live panel requires the successful completion of HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (or equivalent).
*Please note, it is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the floor.
For our electronic manual please see the bottom of the home page.