Manage First Aid Services and Resources – HLTAID008 – $130
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to establish, maintain and facilitate the provision of appropriate first aid in the workplace. Specifically, the course is designed for people employed as Occupational First Aiders, normally on a site with more than 100 employees and/or has a First Aid Room.
The expected duration to complete this course is 3.5 hours face to face workshop.
Skills and knowledge required to establish, maintain and facilitate the provision of appropriate first aid in the workplace inline with State and Territory Legislation
- First Aid Rooms and Maintenance
- First Aid Equipment and Resources
- First Aid Management Procedures
- Occupational First Aid Manual
- Wallet Card
- All training resources (bandages, face shields, gloves, etc)
- Student support services
- Multiple choice questions
- Practical demonstrations/skills observations
- Short answer questioning
- Completion of reports
- Statement of Attainment & Wallet Card in HLTAID008 – Manage First Aid Services & Resources
- A HLTAID008 Manage first aid services and resources Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of HLTAID008
- Valid for 3 years from the completion date
Participants must be 16 years or older
For our electronic manual please see the bottom of the home page.