Provide Advanced Resuscitation – HLTAID007 – $250
Includes Complimentary PUAEME005A – Provide Pain Management
This course is designed for those who require training that conforms to the recommendations of the Australian Resuscitation Council and provides the knowledge and skills to provide an advanced level of resuscitation and the provision of oxygen therapy to support the casualty until the arrival of medical assistance. It can be applied in either the workplace or community at large.
National Course Code
HLTAID007 – Provide Advanced Resuscitation
The expected duration to complete this course a 4.5 hour face to face workshop.
- Prepare resuscitation equipment
- Resuscitation techniques
- Attach and operate an AED
- Administer oxygen
- Operate suction equipment
- Restore and maintain equipment
- Advanced First Aid Manual
- Wallet Card
- All training resources (face shields, gloves, etc)
- Student support services
- Multiple choice questions
- Practical demonstrations/skills observations
- Short answer questioning
- Completion of reports
- Upon successful completion a Statement of Attainment and Walletcard will be issued for HLTAID007 – Provide Advanced Resuscitation
- Valid for 1 year from the completion date
- Participants must be 14 years or older
- Participants must hold HLTAID001 Perform CPR prior to attending
Provide Pain Management if included Complimentary to this training session. Provide Pain Management will take place at the end of the Advanced Resuscitation component.
*Please note, it is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the floor.
For our electronic manual please see the bottom of the home page.