Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
This policy applies to all customers of E Firstaid Pty Ltd.
- E Firstaid Pty Ltd retains the right to cancel any training course at its sole discretion.
- If a course is cancelled by E Firstaid Pty Ltd all fees paid will be fully refunded within 7 days of notification which will be by email or phone.
- A 10-day cooling off period applies whereby a full refund applies to all cancellations.
- No refunds will be issued once the student has commenced the course, including the online element.
- Please note that this refund agreement does not remove the right for the student to take further action under Australia’s consumer protection law. In the event a client wishes to dispute the decision on a refund of tuition fee, the client has the right to E Firstaid Pty Ltd.’s dispute resolution processes, which does not circumscribe the client’s right to pursue other legal remedies.
- E Firstaid Pty Ltd retains the right to not honour a refund request if:
- It is more than 6 months that has elapsed since the date of payment
- No valid reason for the refund has been supplied.
- Participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time, late entry, 15 minutes after the scheduled start time will not be permitted, no refunds issued.
- Certificates cannot be issued until all AVETMISS and USI information has been confirmed and all course paperwork requirements have been completed, once started no refunds apply.
- Refund requests must be applied for using the refund request form and sent to email@example.com
Cancellation Fees Public Courses – For participants who have paid prior to training day.
- More than 24 hours before start time = Full refund (less $10 admin processing fee)
- Less than 24 hours before the course start time = No refund
- No attendance = no refund
- Late arrival = $50 refund
Reschedule Fees Public Courses
- More than 24 hours before the course start time = Free reschedule
- Less than 24 hours before the course start time = $10 rescheduling fee
- Late arrival on course date (more than 15 minutes) = $20 rescheduling fee.
- No Attendance = Full course fee must be paid to reschedule
Cancellation Fees Onsite courses
- More than 5 business days before course date = Free cancellation
- Less than 5 business days before course date = $ 450
- No attendance = All fees must be paid
Reschedule fees onsite courses
- More than 5 business days before course date = Free reschedule
- Less than 5 business days before course date = $450 each time
- No Attendance = All fees to be paid
Training conducted for a group either on the clients site or in our office for a single company (Onsite training) will require a non-refundable deposit of $500, which must be paid at least 7 days prior to the training date to confirm the booking, unless otherwise discussed with management.
In emergency situations please contact E Firstaid Pty Ltd and the management will evaluate your request on the case-by-case scenario.
Special needs participants
If there is a participant who requires special needs assistance, E Firstaid Pty Ltd must be informed a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled course start time.